We host a range of conferences, workshops, programmes and networks to provide you with the opportunity to meet with other business leaders, academics, students and industrial practitioners. Keep up with the latest thinking across management and technology and meet like-minded individuals who could benefit your business.
- Executive Learning Network – offers a series of events for senior learning and development professionals that include input from Cranfield staff. These have an emphasis on networking, sharing experiences and learning from each other and take place at Cranfield and other venues throughout the year.
- Research Clubs – our School of Management offers a number of research clubs on a variety of topics. By meeting regularly and discussing relevant issues, our research agenda is directly influenced and kept relevant and beneficial to practice.
Exhibitions and conferences
We travel far and wide to participate at trade exhibitions in the sectors in which we specialise, sometimes independently, and sometimes in collaboration with our industry partners. In the UK, the events we participate in reflect our areas of research expertise, and include the Farnborough Airshow, Sustainability Live!, DSEi, the Millbrook Low Carbon Vehicle Event and All-Energy.
Choosing our Cranfield campus to hold an event such as a product launch or conference can offer you more than just venue hire and accommodation options. If your business activities align with our areas of expertise there is the potential to:
- Network with academic experts in your field,
- Arrange for our sector-leading academics to speak,
- Arrange tours of our technical facilities.
We can often facilitate speakers and tours of our technical facilities.
Find out more about networking opportunities on our Conferences page.